Tips for successful implementation:
• A picture worth a thousand words.
• Before and after pictures help convey the message.
• Great tool for reporting progress and training people.
Why Take Photos?
• Get a good camera and learn how to use it.
• Smartphones good for social media and quick sharing,
but not for quality photos.
• Make sure it’s charged and memory is cleared.
• Make a home for it.
How To Take Photos?
• Take before and after photos from the same angle and
use the same camera if possible.
• Capture good practices and lessons learned.
• Record activities and use them on the event.
• Store the photos in a common place.